We started Discosloth because we got tired of fancy words with no results.
Discosloth is a small technical marketing company providing paid search (PPC) solutions to clients across the world. We’re a Google Partner, a Microsoft Ads Partner, and our work has been featured in press like the New York Times, Washington Post, Search Engine Roundtable, Inc Magazine, and more. We’re a fully remote company, based out of Northwest Arkansas.
Head Data Nerd
Before starting Discosloth, Anya worked in data science & marketing for several international companies. She was born in a former Soviet republic no one’s ever heard of, which is why she has now traveled to dozens of countries. Anya has spoken at conferences like BrightonSEO, and is the author of the Beginner’s Guide To Google Ads and Becoming A Digital Marketer.
Favorites: Harry Potter, chocolate, puppies, Krav Maga, Purcari cabernet.
Business Email Guy
For several years Gil worked in media for NGOs, where he traveled to over 45 countries, wore hazmat suits in Ebola units, and rode Ugandan motorcycles. He was born in a Southern state no one’s ever heard of, which is why he got all that traveling out of his system. He is the co-author of Becoming A Digital Marketer and blogs about tech & business at his eponymous website.
Favorites: Pabst Blue Ribbon, coffee, Talisker 18, Sig Sauer, Star Trek.
Cristina was born in the heart of wine country: Chisinau, Moldova. She came to Discosloth as our first full-time PPC Specialist, after working at Google as a Google Ads account manager. Cristina speaks four languages (English, Russian, Polish & Romanian) and loves travel, local food, and good days starting with a positive attitude and a great cup of coffee!
Favorites: Moldovan wine, tourism, coffee, Budapest, Vienna.
Frodo does not get a salary. He doesn’t do any work. He is entirely useless when it comes to Google Ads. That’s because he is a dog.
We’ve probably been there, done that.
We’ve worked in a lot of places and done a lot of things, in between setting up Google Ads and configuring e-commerce conversion tracking. Here is some trivia about our team:
- Anya loves dogs (her pup Frodo) and staying healthy (smoothies, kickboxing, and Krav Maga).
- Gil has traveled to over 45 countries on 6 continents!
- We’re an official Google Partner, and a Microsoft Ads Partner. What does that mean? Nothing.
- Cristina speaks four languages: Russian, Polish, English, and Romanian.
- Anya regularly speaks at both universities, companies, and conferences like BrightonSEO.
- Gil loves German cars, and his garage is cluttered with Mercedes, BMW, and VW parts (the Beetle is technically Anya’s).
- Discosloth is a fully remote company (although we’re based out of Fayetteville, Arkansas).
- In a former life, Gil produced media for NGOs on every continent (except Antarctica).
- Our marketing textbook, Becoming A Digital Marketer, can be found everywhere from the Singapore National Library to West Virginia Wesleyan.
Let us improve your Google Ads performance.
We’re happy to help! Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as humanly possible.